Kjell Magne Bondevik
Former Prime minister of Norway, member of Club de Madrid and Founder of Oslo Center for Peace and Human Righs
- Kjell Magne Bondevik served as Prime Minister of Norway from 1997 to 2000, and from 2001 to 2005. Mr. Bondevik was party leader of the Christian Democratic Party from 1983-1995.
- He served as his party’s parliamentary leader between 1981 and 2001. Mr. Bondevik was Minister of Church and Education (1983-1986), and Minister of Foreign Affairs (1989-1990).
- Leader of the Christian Democratic Party 1983-95.
- Special Humanitarian Envoy for the Secretary General of UN to the Horn of Africa 2006-07.
- Currently, he is Founder and President of the Oslo Centre for Peace and Human Rights.
Shared societies and values
A communities become ever more inter-twined and intercultural. More than ninety percent of the…
Research, support and promotion of Shared societies and values concept. Research and…
Identification and promotion of values that are contributing to greater social inclusion of…
“EU strategy for Bosnia and Herzegovina from the perspective of shared societies and values”